LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008

Travian, USX, LOS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post here if you wanna join

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigerlilly

tigerlilly

post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Eric if you can play nice with the other LOS kids you can come and play at our house. tongue
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: tiger   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

play nice!?! :scoffs: lol, that is pushing it a little.... hmmm, we'll see
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: new form?   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Apparently you guys have two forms so I fill out the other one now =P

In Game Name: In a public forum?? lol
Cords: same as above
Population: almost to 150 now
Tribe: tuetons FTW
Playing style: aggressive
Experience: lets see this will be my second speed server from the start, unless you count the other one I am playing right now... finished top 150 for pop last round, #10 attacker until WW and plans (NATOs simmed hammers)... 33 villages with cp for more, (WWs take the fun out of the end)...
Are you opposed to alliance taxes? yes, I use my own resources and I expect other people to be good enough to use their own and not need mine
Are you a team player? yes
How active are you? extremely
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? couple hours of BP left
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? lol, honestly?
What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect) 6:1+
Would you be opposed to a sitter check? not at all, but I get to pick who checks
How active are you? didnt you already ask this?
What are your goals? make NATO not able to sim all round, break my records from last round
Do you plan to participate in End Game? as little as possible, I hate WWs they take the fun out of the game... they should play till one alliance is left standing LOL, just kidding... but that would be fun, just too long
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? FDA, know some people in there from another server Wink
Why would you like to join us? cause I am bored, NWA isnt on usx this round
How can you assist the LOS empire? gee I dont know.... I am a noob, I dont know how to play

Anything else you'd like to tell us?
hi
Back to top Go down
Hello

PostSubject: Hi   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:57 pm

In Game Name: Hello
Cords: (32|-24)
Population: 401 2 villages
Tribe: tuetons
Playing style: Both aggressive and defensive
Experience: 2nd speed server. Played with OUTLAWS. This round OUTLAWS are a fail group.
Are you opposed to alliance taxes? I don't care. Just as long as I can help the alliance.
Are you a team player? Yeah I would help send reins if needed anywhere.
How active are you? I get on everyday. I will never turn yellow. Hardly turn green. LOL
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? No. I dont lose resoruces and If I do then its because I'm overflowing. But I hardly lose any.
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? spend a lot and spend..
What's your troop count like? 1:1 later I will be maybe 10:1.
Would you be opposed to a sitter check? No not at all I had to do that a lot.
How active are you? Lol again? Really active.
What are your goals? to make NATO not win. They just need to get out of the SE
Do you plan to participate in End Game? Yeah I will send a lot of reins and wheat. Its hard to support a WW, but its worth it.
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? Any of them will do. I would just like to Help LOS prosper.
Why would you like to join us? Cause you guys are organized and LOS seems to be fun.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I will help you guys in any way.
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: pssst   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:09 pm

pssst.... OUTLAWS were fails last round......
Back to top Go down
Hello

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 pm

There ever more now.
Back to top Go down
tigerlilly

tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Hello wrote:
In Game Name: Hello
Cords: (32|-24)
Population: 401 2 villages
Tribe: tuetons
Playing style: Both aggressive and defensive
Experience: 2nd speed server. Played with OUTLAWS. This round OUTLAWS are a fail group.
Are you opposed to alliance taxes? I don't care. Just as long as I can help the alliance.
Are you a team player? Yeah I would help send reins if needed anywhere.
How active are you? I get on everyday. I will never turn yellow. Hardly turn green. LOL
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? No. I dont lose resoruces and If I do then its because I'm overflowing. But I hardly lose any.
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? spend a lot and spend..
What's your troop count like? 1:1 later I will be maybe 10:1.
Would you be opposed to a sitter check? No not at all I had to do that a lot.
How active are you? Lol again? Really active.
What are your goals? to make NATO not win. They just need to get out of the SE
Do you plan to participate in End Game? Yeah I will send a lot of reins and wheat. Its hard to support a WW, but its worth it.
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? Any of them will do. I would just like to Help LOS prosper.
Why would you like to join us? Cause you guys are organized and LOS seems to be fun.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I will help you guys in any way.

No offense but LOS and OUTLAWS don't get along....so how do we know your not a spy?
Back to top Go down
Hello

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Its pointless to be a spy for them. They won't listen to a small man like me. They won't even send reins. They help there bigger guys more than me.
Back to top Go down
Helllo

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 pm

How can I prove my self.
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: proof   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am

well considering how this game is made, proving oneself is next to impossible Wink but that really isnt for me to decide =P
Back to top Go down
Paul0

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm

STOP!!!
To all applicants, use common sense, you are in a public section of the forum which ANYONE can read. DO NOT post your exact troop counts you are telling everyone who reads this if they are going to be able to easily farm you... that isnt a good idea.
Back to top Go down
LuSSa

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

edit pls ^^^
Back to top Go down
Hello

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah please don't do that. I wouldn't do that because yoru just giving away your info. Just put the troop to pop ratio.
Back to top Go down
tigerlilly

tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Might want to read the 1st post called ..... Recruitment application (read me 1st)

Please use the following form. Make a new post with your name in the title. This will help us respond quicker to your application. Thank you.

In Game Name:
Cords:
Population:
Tribe:
Playing style:
Experience:
Are you opposed to alliance taxes?
Are you a team player?
How active are you?
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one?
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe?
What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect)
Would you be opposed to a sitter check?
What are your goals?
Do you plan to participate in End Game?
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing?
Why would you like to join us?
How can you assist the LOS empire?

Anything else you'd like to tell us?

*NOTE: To lie on this form is cause for immediate removal from the alliance. We will find out one way or another.

Last edited by tigerlilly on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lussa

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 pm

In Game Name: lussa
Cords: 68/-9
Population: 442
Tribe: Romans
Playing style: now I m hiding but when I save up enough troops attacking
Experience: first time have exp from destiny sphere
Are you opposed to alliance taxes? no
Are you a team player? yes
How active are you? 18 hours a day
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? yeah, Smurfs
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? spend them +cranys
What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect)
3:1
Would you be opposed to a sitter check? nope
How active are you? 18 hours again
What are your goals? top 10
Do you plan to participate in End Game? Yes
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? I will join anywhere I need
Why would you like to join us? I m ur neighbor + u guys big alliance and active alliance
How can you assist the LOS empire?
I m really active player I m online 18 hours a day good at hiding and counter attacking give me about two weeks and I will be able to participate in major alliance missions raid, attacks and etc..
Back to top Go down
crimsonf

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 am

In Game Name:P!n0y_Pr!d3™️
Cords:40 -87
Population:300+
Tribe:roman
Playing style:as of defensive soon to be attacker
Experience:apprentice to pro
Are you opposed to alliance taxes?that"s better than being farmed
Are you a team player?yup always
How active are you?online 15/7
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one?yes,, only dax incredible
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe?as of now cranny's
What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect)soon to be a 1:3
Would you be opposed to a sitter check?yes as you wish
What are your goals?help our alliance to be the best and strongest
Do you plan to participate in End Game?of course
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing?yes
Why would you like to join us?i have no alliance?
How can you assist the LOS empire just igm me what to do...
Back to top Go down
Ljil

PostSubject: looking to join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 pm

In Game Name: Ljil

Cords: 107 / -100

Population: 165

Tribe: Gual

Playing style: aggressive

Experience: I played for 2 rounds under IMP a couple rounds back, one of those rounds was the one under Kitara in which we won.

Are you opposed to alliance taxes? If by tax you mean me helping the allaince grow then no I am not, if you mean me paying certain players just extra resources then yes I would be Smile

Are you a team player? Yes, I enjoy killing and working as a alliance most about this game

How active are you? The account is being run by Myself and Pieridea so rather active

Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? I was atttacked a couple times by some NO members but have worked them all out and currently am not being attacked

What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? I have a cranny to protect what I need to overnight but mostly spending them has been my way to keep them safe Smile

What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect) 1:1 and growiing

Would you be opposed to a sitter check? Nope

What are your goals? Have fun, I just got back in game so looking to settle back in and see where things go

Do you plan to participate in End Game? I dont really play for end game anymore but would be more then willing to help out if I was in a allaince that was

Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? No

Why would you like to join us? Dont know if anyone remembers me but I was actually one of the members that orginally broke off when LOS was formed. I was in ABC when all went down and the wing broke off to form LOS. I was happy to see LOS was still around when I jsut came back so I would love to join up with you guys as I grow

How can you assist the LOS empire? I am a team player and enjoy working with a alliance then on my own.

Anything else you'd like to tell us? I know I dont meet you pop requiments, but I was hoping you would consider me if anyone remembers me enough to know I am experienced and know how to play. At the current point I am really looking to build up my army to raid so my pop will not be going up too much.
Back to top Go down
Pieridea

PostSubject: Looking to join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:55 pm

In Game Name: Pieridea

Cords: 92 / -115

Population: 143

Tribe: Romans

Playing style: Defensive

Experience: Second round

Are you opposed to alliance taxes? No

Are you a team player? Yes

How active are you? The account is dueled by myself, Ljil ( my mentor) and another so it is active

Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? No

What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? I usually dont have enough above my cranny for them to get them

What's your troop count like? (not #'s this is a pubic fourm. Put 1:1, 1:2, 2:1, 150+ ect) 1:2

Would you be opposed to a sitter check? No

What are your goals? To learn and have fun playing along with Ljil, I dont plan to make a huge army because it is to late in the round to make a big army from what I hear

Do you plan to participate in End Game? Sure

Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? Which ever one Ljil is in if he gets in Smile

Why would you like to join us? Ljil says you guys are pretty active and orginized

How can you assist the LOS empire? I am a team player and plan to be a strong defenisve one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post here if you wanna join
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008 :: Want to join LOS? :: Post here if you want to join-
Jump to: