LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008

Travian, USX, LOS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post here if you wanna join

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lobo613
Admin

post here if you wanna join Empty
PostSubject: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:04 pm

if you wanna join post here in this format

coords ???/???
troop count
population
being farmed/by who
why you wanna join
How can you assist the LOS empire?
Back to top Go down
Theodici

PostSubject: I wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:38 am

Join? yeah, i would like to. I am a 5th round speed server player and i'm good with soldiers. I'm currently building up and not really on the defensive. My cranny holds 1000 and i make 250 per hour of each resource but wheat. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Krim

PostSubject: I wanna join the alliance (or I wouldn't write here T_T)   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 am

coords: -76/-45
troop count: 35 macemen
population: 67
being farmed/by who: no1 lol
why you wanna join: I wanna win this round and the LOS empire seems like it has a nice chance.
How can you assist the LOS empire?: I can help you rob ppl Very Happy and ill send resources aswell.
Back to top Go down
avengeda

PostSubject: i would really like to join your alliance.   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

coords 75/-25
troop count- on its way up
population- 74
being farmed/by who- no one.
why you wanna join- my friend ilikepie is in LOS and you guys seem to be strong fighters.
How can you assist the LOS empire? i'll alwasy be growing, and i can help people that are lower than me, and will attack at will.
Back to top Go down
bucksfan

PostSubject: wish to join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm

1.Name: bucksfan4547
2.Size of Village: 111
3.Size of Army: 10 leg, 3 pra, 1 leg hero
4.Village Coordinates: -51/-6 (hillville)
5.Reason for joining: present alliance not well run, people are not participating or randonly attacking other alliances. plus i've wasted alot of resources trying to help it both troops anf resources
6.What I can contribute to LOS: I will contribute troops, resources, ideas. plus i play as part of the team. i respond to calls to arms.
7.Why we should pick you: I've played several times before however not on the winning team. my teams were close. i was on a 8 month break after wife had first baby. i was last part of LOS_HUNS on 3X. if that LOS_HUNS was part of the same group LOS as now I believe DarkJosh lead my wing. late in the game i've been ranked as high as off - 500's, def - 1100's, city - 21, overall - 500's. i also buy gold.
Back to top Go down
-Infinit

PostSubject: Hi   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 pm

coords: 68,0
troop count: 250+ clubs, I don't want to put exact amount here
population: 108
being farmed/by who: no one
why you wanna join: I want to join, because LOS seems like a good alliance. Ranked 8.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I can provide troops. I plan on going offensive, so I can kill villages.
Back to top Go down
jusababi

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm

coords: 29/-71
troop count: just started, so none as of yet.
population: 78
being farmed/by who: no one
why you wanna join: I got to observe LOS last round and thought you guys did great. I think with my vast knowledge of the game, I could be a great asset.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I'm very knowledgeable of the game, I am online very often, and I'm very competative. I'll be able to grow very fast.
Back to top Go down
Dobsy

PostSubject: joining   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 am

coords 36/-1
troop count - 150+
population - 150
being farmed/by who - im the one doing the farming
why you wanna join - your in my area
How can you assist the LOS empire? - i play 24/7
Back to top Go down
-CLX-

PostSubject: Joining   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 pm

coords:(62|-81)
troop count:65Macemen(and growing)
population:91
being farmed/by who:nobody...im a farmer
why you wanna join:to be part of a great alliance
How can you assist the LOS empire?on offenses(im mainly offensive)but i can build defensive troops if needed.
Back to top Go down
Brisingr

PostSubject: Application   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Name: Brisingr
Village: Aberon
Type: Romans
Coords: 27|-26
Troops: None-working on getting my cropper
Farmed?: Getting attacked, yes, by who, legion and atula- getting resources, no
why you want to Join?: there are many LOS members around me and this seems to be a very good alliance, compared to what im in
how can i assist?: im usually pretty defensive and can provide reins
Back to top Go down
fire-and

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 pm

coords 99 -21
troop count somewhere around 150 and building more atm.
population201 and growing but right now working on troops.
being farmed/by who not being farmed by anyone i am doing all the farming.
why you wanna join because i think you guys are a great alliance and very strong.
How can you assist the LOS empire? well i am on alot i have troops i will send to anyone that needs help i will also give resources i will attack anyone.

more info about my acc
production about 240 each crop is 60 because of troops.
i am a def/off person i have some off and def but more off so i am more off.
i am on a alliance but we are ranked 121 and i would like to be a better 1.
i also started late.
ty for taking the time to read this i hope you will accept me.
Back to top Go down
Sammie1

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 pm

coords - 37/-79
troop count 80MaceMen ,1Hero,3Scouts and building more soon
population - 189
being farmed/by - who none
why you wanna join - because i think its the best Alliance for me and i'll be so proud if i join it
How can you assist the LOS empire? - i'll do anything to help the alliance i'll send any Reinforcements i have to the alliance whene the alliance need it
Back to top Go down
Khaos

PostSubject: Joining-I sent message to HUNter also   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 pm

coords (94/-43)
troop count: working on building my army
population: 66 pop. (joined yesterday)
being farmed/by who: no one, I do the farming...
why you wanna join: I have tons of travian experience and LOS looks like a formidable alliance.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I can reinforce anybody in need. I can give resources for the almost complete embassy. AND I'M AWESOME!!!! ( when i had no life...Travian was there for me ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sammie1

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 am

coords/ (37/-79)
troop count 80MaceMen ,1Hero,3Scouts and building more soon
population - 195
being farmed/by - who none
why you wanna join - because i think its the best Alliance for me and i'll be so proud if i join it
How can you assist the LOS empire? - i'll do anything to help the alliance i'll send any Reinforcements i have to the alliance whene the alliance need it
i'll be so proud if u agree
thanks anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Taj2

PostSubject: application to join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm

coords 12, -40
troop count: At least double my pop
population: 264
being farmed/by who: No one
why you wanna join: I have a friend who has been around a while, Dr. Gump, who trust this group and is loyal to the end, (he is currently in NO). I was looking for an alliance to be in to make a good run at the endgame, and I know this is the place to be.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I'm a loyal player who follows directions well. I'm defensive by nature, but hey, that is what preats do best right? Smile I'd love for the opportunity to assist the alliance with all that I can do..
Back to top Go down
Pudence

PostSubject: I would like to join the LOS Empire   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Coordinates : (113|-64)
Troop Count : 7 Legionnaire
Population : 60
Being Farmed? : I'm not being 'Farmed' But I am being attacked in 10 minutes by 'Beny'
Why do you want to join? : The main reason is for protection, but I believe in contributing in order to receive anything in return. So I could help you alot.
How can you assist the LOS empire? : Well, I'm an excellent Travian Player, and I'm great with forums and Databases. So if you need any help there, I'm the guy you need. Also, I can make just a general contribution with resorses and such.
Back to top Go down
surrende

PostSubject: I would like to join the LOS Empire   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 am

Coordinates : (13) (-20)
Troop Count : 1 hero at lvl 2
Population : 187 and still growing
Being Farmed? : no but geting attacked alot
Why do you want to join? : I want to join, because LOS seems like a good alliance too be on
How can you assist the LOS empire? : I'd love for the opportunity to assist the alliance with all that I can do..
Back to top Go down
Thing

PostSubject: Application   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 am

coords 23/-13
troop count - plenty
population - 307
being farmed/by who: I can handle my own
why you wanna join: I have met a few of the Los gang in my adventures of raiding and were impreesed when they stood up for each other.
How can you assist the LOS empire? I can kill people for you?

Shoot me a messege I'm working on a residence for next village. I started late.
Back to top Go down
FARMER

PostSubject: this is great   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:58 am

you are making a list of farms i love you guys so much
Back to top Go down
Gerd123

PostSubject: I wana join LOS Empire!   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

In Game Name: Gerd123
Cords: (-75 | 10)
Population: 387
Tribe: Romans
Playing style: Defensive at the moment
Experience: Iv played for one year started in like the month before December and hade 5300 pop and like 5k of army. but i am good im not a noob.
Are you opposed to alliance taxes? Yea but if im a resource problem i cannont but pay later
Are you a team player? Yea ill help if needed
How active are you? im online everyday
Are you currently be attacked/farmed by any one? i am begina attacked by Moosiah but he dosent get res.
What is you strategy to keep your resources safe? Build cranny or send res to my other village
What's your troop count like? Not sure how to do that but i have 143 troops and building more everyday
Would you be opposed to a sitter check? you mean like me sit for somebody? sure i would but i also have 2 sitter one for night so ill be getting pop higher everyday
How active are you? Like 3hours everyday or more sometimes
What are your goals? To help Los empire become a known name 3 Life ese
Do you plan to participate in End Game? Of course ill help in army and wheat
Do you wish to join a specific LOS wing? yea i want to join LOS-FDA - FUBAR Division
Why would you like to join us? To help you guys grow! and assist in any occasion
How can you assist the LOS empire? By paying taxes and helping each other in a invading attack, and borrowing res.

Well please contact me Gerd123 in server 3x im really intrested in joining you guys.
Back to top Go down
oblitera

PostSubject: wanting to join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 pm

coords....... -33/-118
troop count.......was 50 macemen and 120 spear but got wiped by someone farming me
population......221 but i will grow fast with right protection (im on constantly)
being farmed/bywho.... yea, madara and Dutchess
why you wanna join.....i need a good allience to back me up and help me just till i get on my feet and then i will repay the allience with and hourly rate of half my production
i can assist by contriubting reasources and troops and defending our lower people once i get strong lol! elephant drunken cat Like a Star @ heaven :face: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gaizka

Gaizka

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm

oblitera wrote:
coords....... -33/-118
troop count.......was 50 macemen and 120 spear but got wiped by someone farming me
population......221 but i will grow fast with right protection (im on constantly)
being farmed/bywho.... yea, madara and Dutchess
why you wanna join.....i need a good allience to back me up and help me just till i get on my feet and then i will repay the allience with and hourly rate of half my production
i can assist by contriubting reasources and troops and defending our lower people once i get strong lol! elephant drunken cat Like a Star @ heaven :face: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

It says you have ally already... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://elgaizka.com
Eric the

PostSubject: Hi All   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

coords: SE, undiclosed
troop count: 600+ mm
population: somewhere between 120-130, who cares about pop? honestly my villages have never went on a raid before, those lazy buggers
being farmed/by who: nobody, still in BP lol
why you wanna join: friends in FDA from another server, NWA isnt playing usx this round
How can you assist the LOS empire? I am sure you guys can figure that out, just ask anyone on the NE SE border last round
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: last message   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 pm

wow I cant spell
Back to top Go down
Eric the

PostSubject: last two messages, now I am just spamming I think   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm

name is Eric the Red by the way, stupid forums cut it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post here if you wanna join   post here if you wanna join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post here if you wanna join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LH Nation-In yer sh** since Sept. 2008 :: Want to join LOS? :: Post here if you want to join-
Jump to: